Why I shouldn't do child psych

I don't want to do another inpatient year. I only want to do child psych when I'm hypomanic and feel like I could do anything. But I can't. Or maybe it's my depression talking now? 

When I fantasize about my future, I could see myself working at a few clinics specializing in the patient populations I am most interested in - college students and immigrants. But I wonder if I need CAP to do those things? I think it would help, but I don't need it. Dr. Eguono from Tuttleman didn't do CAP. 

I also think about working at UPMC. If I can get PSLF in 8 years, that would free me up to work a better paying job elsewhere. 2019 OB is not the same as 2023 OB. Pre-BP OB is not the same as Post-BP OB. "I'm just trying to live," in all sense of the word. I think more about the places I want to travel then the work I want to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When things do go my way

Why I should do child psych